Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TO THE READERS OF VEDIC VIEWS ON WORLD NEWS

NOTICE

To the readers of Vedic Views on World News blog:

My name is Dasavatara das and I want to inform you that yesterday the doctor - who made the new surgery on my right ankle last Friday - has done the first post-surgery cure and he told me that the wounds are healing satisfactorily and that at the end of next week he will remove the stitches.

Thanks to the Lord's blessings and your prayers, the surgery has been successful.

So now I'm back to my house, and while waiting for future treatments, I will resume my service of posting worldly news with a Vedic views. 

Tomorrow, if Lord allows it, I will post news on the "Vedic Views on World News" blog.

Thank you very much for your prayers.

Hare Krishna.

 
Published by dasavatara das - “Vedic Views on World News”
http://www.vedicviews-worldnews.blogspot.com.ar/

No comments: